Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm Done!!!

I am officially done with my freshman year of college!!! What a great feeling! I took my last final today, and it was a Spanish one. It went alright. After that, I came back and finished cleaning my room and packing things up. I can't believe how much stuff I made fit into my dorm room---it's unbelievable! Most of the people from the cube where I live in Coate Hall have already gone home for the summer, but there are a few of us who are still left and we are hanging out tonight. Tomorrow I am going home for the summer! It was a little sad saying goodbye to all the wonderful people I have met this year. Then again, most of us will all be back together again in three months. The hard part is that some of my friends are transfering schools and will not be back for the fall semester. We have already planned to meet up later on. That's something to look forward to. But for now, I will just concentrate on enjoying my summer! Until the fall...

~Sabrina