Friday, May 15, 2009

We've reached the end...

I just had my last final exam for the semester today! It feels really good to be done with school considering I had 5 cumulative finals this time around. However, it is really sad to say goodbye to everyone for the summer. I am going to miss everyone so much, especially all the girls who lived in my cube and all the students who lived in Coate Hall in general. I am also going to miss tremendously the staff that I had the honor and privilege of working with this year.

I cannot believe how fast this year flew by! It seems like just yesterday, everyone was moving their stuff in to Coate Hall to start their college experience. Now, the hallways are once again filled with boxes but this time they are going to be leaving the building. Oh how the end of the year is always bittersweet (even more so this year for me). It is great to sit and ponder all the wonderful times we had this year, but it is also sad that things will never be the same again. I guess that's all part of this thing called life.

Signing off...
Sabrina :)