Friday, May 9, 2008

LAST Day of Classes!!!!!

Today is the last day of classes here at UW-L!! I am officially done with my spring 2008 semester classes! It is also the loft return day. Students can rent bed lofts to use during the year in their residence hall rooms to create more space. They are a really nice way to make your room feel a little bigger. You pick the bedloft up on campus when you move in and then return it at the end of the year. National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is the organization that helps coordinate this. I recently became a part of this organization so I am going to be helping out with loft return today.

Now that classes are done, that means finals are next. I have 4 finals next week. One on Tuesday and one on Wednesday both at 7:45am. Then on Thursday I have a final at 2:30pm and a final at 4:45pm on Friday. Then I will be leaving campus on Saturday.

Tomorrow there is an event called Coate Bash going on. It is an annual event hosted by Coate Hall that is meant to help everyone relax a little and celebrate the end of the semester before finals begin. It should be a lot of music, food, and fun!! :)