Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hi Everybody!! : )

Hi everbody!! This week was extremely busy for me! I finally got the time to sit down and post on here to get things started. Let's just say this week consisted of way too much to do.

On Monday, I had to give my speech in speech class. On Tuesday, I had a test in dance appreciation, an Honors program meeting to attend that night, and our Bible study too. Not to mention, I had to find time in between classes and everything else to go online and sign up for campus housing next year. It was very hectic and stressful, but fortunately everything worked out, and my friends and I are signed up to live in Wentz Hall next year. I am happy about that because it is sort of centrally located on campus. It's not too far from the academic buildings, the REC center (the gym and workout place on campus), the library, or Whitney Center (where we eat most of the time). I am looking forward to having even more fun next year when all of my friends and I are living in rooms right next to each other! :)

Today was the peak of my week with too many things to do. I had a math test today along with a paper due in dance appreciation and another paper due in my honors class. Needless to say, I feel very relieved now that I am done with classes for the day. I also signed up for a couple summer courses today online. One of the courses is actually done online and I don't even have to come to the UW-L campus. I thought this would be a good way to get some of my general education credits out of the way and concentrate on the harder classes in the fall semester. I have to start deciding on my classes because I register for the fall semester in a couple of weeks. Yikes!

The good thing is that I only have one class tomorrow and then I am heading home for Easter. I am really excited to have a relaxing weekend after this stressful week! Happy Easter!! : )

~Sabrina